Why the Church Always Lags Behind?
Posted by Darryl Schoeman
I am privileged to have been accepted as a guest author for ChurchMag. Here is my first published article, “Why does the Church always lag behind?”.
I have been involved in Church leadership for over 15 years and have experienced many Churchgoers asking why it is that the Church always lags behind the business world when it comes to the implementation of new technologies and strategies.
Or, why does the Church never actually lead the way? And having been directly involved in Church management for just under half of those years, I too have wondered why this is.
Why is the Church never a trend setter?
Why is it that we can never set the pace and lead rather than follow?
I believe that there are primarily two reasons for this.
Click here to continue reading.
my name is darryl
and this is what i have to say
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)